The Activempowerment team are keen sports people and have extensive experience with both competitive and social sports. Our motto is to combine both skill and fitness to optimise the sports performance of our clients.
We have extensive experience providing our sports science services to variety of sporting teams and organisations such as Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, St Patricks Old Boys RUFC, NSW Suburban Rugby Union, Knox RUFC, Holroyd-Parramatta Goannas AFL club, St Catherines, Tara Anglican and Newington College School Sporting Teams.
Activempowerment Services Include:
- Periodised team fitness training
- Group or individual testing and personalised reports for various components of fitness
- Anthropometric profiling including skin fold measurements
- Weights (Power/Strength)
- Anaerobic and Aerobic training programs
- Sports nutrition talks and assessments (individual or group)
- Skills coaching for agility, running and ball skills
- Specific and scientific warm up and cool down routines for training and/or competition
GPS Data Is Used To Analyse
Activempowerment athlete Ruby has her
rowing stroke analysed